General Description / Language to Use for Job Postings. Completed copy maintained by Guerrilla RF HR Department: In this position, this employee will need to have constant positive attitude, embrace change, and welcome constant challenge. This position will be a lynch pin to assist in hiring competent, qualified, professionals.
Reports to: Human Resource Senior Manager
- Find and hire qualified competent professional employees:
- Finding, planning for, and executing Job Fairs with the departments looking to staff. Make connections with University Placement Centers.
- Vetting potential hires from outside staffing agencies and keeping a rolling list of acquired resumes and where they came from, background checks, reference checks, sponsorship needs or not (if so, proceed properly)
- To be the liaison between the GRF Hiring Managers, Staffing Agencies and Headhunters for all departments in Guerrilla RF. This will be inclusive of meeting with the managers, getting the description of the potential employee talents and traits, and assist in the search for the candidates working alongside the outside Staffing Agencies; freeing up the hiring managers to MANAGE.
- This also includes setting up and scheduling the formal interviews between candidates, the hiring manager, and their team. As well as schedule 2nd onsite visits for out-of-town candidates and their families for a recruiting visit (arranging times with a realtor) should this be necessary.
- Digital document management (Resumes) through Bamboo HR with the HR department.
- Social Media: Keep up to date job postings on Guerrilla Website, Linked in, Dice, Monster, etc..
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree: Business, Sociology, Human Resources
Minimum Previous Experience:
- At least 1 year in recruiting position
Minimum Additional Training:
- Continuing Education yearly for Recruitment Credits and keeping up with the trends and new tools for this position.
- Self Confidence
- Proficient Communication, ability to conversate on the fly
- Positive Attitude
- Good Research Techniques
- Good interviewing Skills
- Deft organization
- Interpersonal skills